Our unique self-catering Eco Lodge provides comfortable accommodation for couples, families and groups with an added bonus that holidays at Denmark Farm are as sustainable as can be.
Up to 16 guests can stay at a time within three interconnecting spacious apartments.
There are four twin bedrooms and two double rooms, plus two of the twin rooms can be converted into kings if required. All bedrooms are en-suite except one which has a shower room nearby.
Couples and small families can stay in one cosy apartment. Alternatively, for larger groups one of the living room areas has a sofa bed, plus we can add up to two camp beds and two cots, allowing up to 16 people to stay for a special event or celebration.
- The Eco Lodge is located in our 40 acre nature reserve which guests can enjoy at any time.
- Trails around the site lead you to wildlife watching hides, ponds, lakes, meadows, woodland and plenty of interpretation to help you understand the rich nature all around.
- Providing very accessible accommodation for people with limited mobility: access ramp, no steps/stairs between rooms, wet rooms with no enclosed shower cubicle and accessible facilities. See Floor Plan and Internal Layout here.
- There is a small natural play and seating area next to the Eco Lodge and a larger woodland play area just a few minutes walk away.
- Full programme of activities, courses and events both at Denmark Farm and around the local area.
- Barbecue area.
We are striving to offer as sustainable a holiday as possible, with all profit from bookings helping to further the vision and aims of our environmental charity The Shared Earth Trust.
If you have any questions please do contact us | 01570 493 358
The Shared Earth Trust at Denmark Farm Conservation Centre is proud to be a member of Green Key. Green Key is the largest global eco-label awarded to more than 2,900 tourism providers in 57 countries worldwide. Green Key offers an environmentally sustainable choice when planning holidays, excursions or business trips. Green Key Wales launched in April 2015 and offers a growing collection of the country’s most environmentally sustainable destinations, ensuring that wherever you are in Wales, you can make the best choice for the environment, as well as discovering some of the finest hospitality providers in the country.
The Fair Booking scheme is about helping local businesses and visitors get the Best Deal available whilst also having a positive impact on the local economy. Every year £millions are paid to international OTA’s (Online Booking Agents) in commission fees with our hoteliers incurring £thousands in commissions every year. Just think how that money could be used to reinvest locally, create more jobs and put more back into the local community. You can help by placing your booking directly with the business and in return be assured that you are getting the very Best Deal.
This is all possible through a grant from the Ceredigion Social Enterprise Growth Fund, administered by Ceredigion County Council on behalf of the Adfywio Ceredigion Regeneration Partnership and supported by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) through the Welsh Government. This project has also received funding through the Rural Development Plan for Wales 2007-2013 which is funded by the Welsh Government and the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development.