Become a Member of The Shared Earth Trust
We invite you to join our growing community of supporters who are standing up for British wildlife. Membership starts from just £3 per month, find the package that’s right for you below.
By becoming a Member, not only do you help a great cause, but you get exclusive discounts on courses, events and our holiday accomodation, as well as much more. Take a look.
By becoming a valued Member, you’re helping us to:
- Continue a holistic approach to conservation, managing for habitats rather than individual species.
- Build on a solid foundation of over 25 years of ecological restoration work across the site.
- Keep our 40 acre nature reserve and over 3 miles of footpaths and boardwalks open to the public, year round and free of charge.
- Teach others about the wonders of the natural world and the threats that face it.
- Make us a success story that can inspire other landowners to take action for wildlife on their own land.
Ongoing Projects That Your Membership Can Fund:
- Native woodland restoration.
- Renewal and replacement of nest boxes for small birds and owls.
- Employment and equipping of a site manager
- Footpath maintenance and repair.
- Wetland and wet meadow restoration.
- Wildflower meadow restoration & conservation grazing with rare breed cattle.
- Monitoring of wildlife – including birds, reptiles, wildflowers, invertebrates and more.
Here’s just some of what Denmark Farm has achieved so far:
- We’ve seen a huge increase in the number of bird species across the site since we began.
- We welcome over 2,000 visitors each year to explore the reserve.
- We’ve hosted over 350 courses from ‘monitoring dormice’ to ‘building cob ovens’.
- We’ve created over 14 acres of new native woodland.
- We’ve created 8 new ponds on site.
- We’ve restored over 25 acres of wildflower meadow and natural grasslands.
- We’ve welcomed 1000’s of school children through our gates.
All this good work (and so much more) would not have been possible without the support of our members.
And our work continues…..