Paper format 20 page bi-lingual (Welsh/English) colour booklet
- Restoring And Managing Damp Pastures
- Transforming Your Rye-Grass Fields into Damp Pastures
- Changing the Management of the Fields
- Creating Structural Variety
- Breaking Up the Field Drainage System
- Watching the Transition
- Looking at One of Our Damp Pastures: Gorse Field
- How Can I Learn More?
This is a publication originally created by Barbara Taylor and Neil Taylor.
All illustrations are by Tom McOwatt and photographs by Neil Taylor except where there is an individual credit.