Pdf format digital 21 page booklet
- Designing & Constructing Large Ponds & Lakes
- Where to put your new pond or lake?
- Slope of the Land
- Making a Detailed Design and Structural Plan
- Some Issues to Consider in Your Design
- Constructing Your Pond
- Planting, Stocking and Managing Your Pond
- How can I learn more?
Please note digital downloads will only be available for seven days from the date purchased. You will need to download and save the document in order to able to access it after seven days.
This e-booklet is based on a publication originally created by Barbara Taylor and Neil Taylor.
All illustrations are by Tom McOwatt and photographs by Neil Taylor except where there is an individual credit.