Pdf format digital 20 page booklet
- Restoring And Managing Damp Pastures
- Transforming Your Rye-Grass Fields into Damp Pastures
- Changing the Management of the Fields
- Creating Structural Variety
- Breaking Up the Field Drainage System
- Watching the Transition
- Looking at One of Our Damp Pastures: Gorse Field
- How Can I Learn More?
Please note digital downloads will only be available for seven days from the date purchased. You will need to download and save the document in order to able to access it after seven days.
This e-booklet is based on a publication originally created by Barbara Taylor and Neil Taylor.
All illustrations are by Tom McOwatt and photographs by Neil Taylor except where there is an individual credit.