Date(s) - 3 Feb 2018
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Annual pruning of fruit trees in winter, will ensure that your trees stay healthy and maintain good shape.
This course will equip you with the fundamental techniques for pruning fruit trees in winter.
- Learn why you should prune your fruit trees in the winter
- Pick up tips on what equipment you need
- Discover pruning techniques to help get you started
- Hands on, practical demonstrations
- Suitable for growers of all levels
Please note: This course will involve outdoor demonstrations and hands on training in the forest garden area at Denmark Farm. Please come prepared for working in wet and cold weather. All tools and working gloves will be provided.
Tutor: Malcolm Berry
The course is suitable for anyone aged 16 or over.
Workshop Fee: £25
Please bring a packed lunch on the day but hot drinks and biscuits will be provided.
You may also be interested in our other courses and events at Denmark Farm, including ecology, conservation and countryside crafts. See our events page for the full list.
Bookings are closed for this event.