- History of willow management
- Varieties – basket/hurdle/structures and sculpture/colour/trees
- Planting -for wet systems, biomass, willow beds, garden and allotments
- Soil and positioning
- Management -weed and pest control, cutting, grading, processing, storage
- Uses – basketry, hurdle making, live structures, sculpture
Fee: Free, but places are strictly limited, please book if you plan to attend
Plus, if you participate in this event we will give you a £15 discount off our Woven Willow Garden Structures workshop on Sunday 20th March 2016.
This event is now fully booked. Please sign up to our mailing list to be the first to hear about when we are running this again or have a look at our full list of events to see if there is anything else which interests you.
This event is fully booked.