Date(s) - 15 Nov 2014
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- History of willow management
- Varieties – basket/hurdle/structures and sculpture/colour/trees
- Planting -for wet systems, biomass, willow beds, garden and allotments
- Soil and positioning
- Management -weed and pest control, cutting, grading, processing, storage
- Uses – basketry, hurdle making, live structures, sculpture
Tutors: Paul and Steph Simmons
Fee: Free, but places are strictly limited, please let us know if you plan to attend.
Plus if you participate in this event we will give you a £10 discount off our Rustic Willow Basket Weaving workshop on Sunday 16th November.