Date(s) - 7 May 2021
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
During this workshop, you will learn the unusual technique of weaving willow into a rope to form a unique rope coil basket.
You will also learn how to use packing to add shape and form and can experiment with natural and dyed willow to add colour.
This rope coil basket workshop is suitable for all levels – beginners and above. All tools and equipment will be provided.
Places are limited to six participants per event and must be booked in advance.
Workshop Fee: £55 per person
NB. There is an additional £7.50 per person for materials, to be paid in cash on the day.
NB. COVID-19: This workshop will take place with social distancing and enhanced hygiene measures in place.
- There will be a smaller number of participants than usual, to allow for at least 2m between all participants
- Everybody will be required to wear a mask (unless exempt) whilst indoors
- Please come prepared to work in a cool well ventilated room with plenty of warm clothing
- Please also bring all of your own drinks, food, flask and cups etc.
- There will be access to toilets and hand washing plus plenty of hand sanitiser available
You may also be interested in our other courses and events at Denmark Farm, including, Willow Weaving Wool Basket, Willow Cultivation & Management, Willow Weaving Posy Basket, Willow Weaving Pet Basket, Traditional Hedge-laying, ecology, conservation and countryside crafts. See our events page for the full list.
Bookings are closed for this event.