Date(s) - 14 May 2021
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
During this workshop, you will make a practical plant support obelisk for use in the garden for beans, clematis, sweet peas, climbing roses etc. using locally grown prepared willow.
There should also be time to weave a dragonfly or giant sunflower, again for use in the garden.
Places are limited to six participants per event and must be booked in advance.
Workshop Fee: £55 per person
There is an additional £10 per person for materials, to be paid in cash on the day.
NB. COVID-19: This workshop will take place with social distancing and enhanced hygiene measures in place.
- There will be a smaller number of participants than usual, to allow for at least 2m between all participants
- Everybody will be required to wear a mask (unless exempt) whilst indoors
- Please come prepared to work in a cool well ventilated room / or outdoors if the weather allows, with plenty of warm clothing
- Please also bring all of your own drinks, food, flask and cups etc.
- There will be access to toilets and hand washing plus plenty of hand sanitiser available
You may also be interested in our other courses and events at Denmark Farm, including, Willow Weaving Rope Coil Basket, Willow Weaving Wool Basket, Willow Weaving Posy Basket, Willow Weaving Pet Basket, Traditional Hedge-laying, Roundwood Timber Framing, ecology, conservation and countryside crafts. See our events page for the full list.
Additional willow will be available for you to purchase for future makes.
Bookings are closed for this event.