Date(s) - 26 Jun 2022
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
So whether you are interested in learning about tree & plant identification or the vast amount of different ways we can utilise them in everyday life, then this is the course for you.
We will look at ecology, herbal medicine, foraging for food, uses of different woods, natural materials for fire lighting, making cordage, herbal teas and more!
What we plan to cover:
-Foraging for Food
-Fire Lighting & Cooking
-Woodland crafts: leaf bashing, candle holders and artist charcoal.
NB. COVID-19: This workshop will take place with social distancing and enhanced hygiene measures in place.
- This workshop will take place according to COVID safety regulations at the time of running.
- Please do not attend if you should be self-isolating for any reason.
- If you are able to, please do a lateral flow test just before leaving home.
- There will be a smaller number of participants to allow for good social distancing.
- Please come prepared to be outdoors, with plenty of warm & waterproof clothing.
Ryan is also teaching a two day Ethnobotany Overnight course on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th August 2022.
You may also be interested in other courses and workshops at Denmark Farm. Please see our events calendar for our full list.
All proceeds from our events and holidays are ploughed directly back into managing our 40 acre nature reserve. Thank you for your support and please do come to visit soon.
This event is fully booked.