Date(s) - 9 Apr 2015
1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
In partnership with the National Botanic Garden of Wales, ‘Growing The Future’ project we are able to offer you an exciting range of gardening courses; providing you with the skills to start growing your own edible garden of delicious fruit & veg.
A fun courses for the whole family! Getting children growing their own fruit and vegetables not only teaches them where food comes from but can also encourage them to eat healthier. Get the whole family involved in the rewarding adventure of growing your own!
- Learn the importance of plants as food and how to grow, eat and store your own home-grown veg.
- Learn about the seasons and the benefits of wildlife in your vegetable garden
- Take away tips on easy to grow crops the whole family can enjoy
- Get your hands dirty sowing seeds and digging up crops
- Suitable for beginners of all ages!
Please note: This course will involve outdoor demonstrations so please come prepared for the weather.
Tutor: Louise Cartwright
Fee: £3 per person (adults and children)
All enquiries and bookings are direct with Growing The Future
You may also be interested in our other activities for children and families