As an antidote to some of the more commercial and not-so-green festive practices, we’d like to share with you our top 5 tips for a greener Christmas…
1) Shop with and support local businesses, producers and craftspeople. Pop into The People’s Market, held in Victoria Hall, Lampeter, on the 2nd and 4th Saturday every month, from 10am-1pm.
2) As nature’s supplies start to run low, don’t forget to start feeding the birds. Get some helpful advice from RSPB.
3) Make your own Natural Christmas Crafts. Join us on Sat 1st December for this festive and creative workshop.
4) Take it one step further and make your own Natural Herbal Cosmetics – just in time for perfect Christmas presents, on Sunday 2nd December.
5) And after all the festivities are over, why not come to Denmark Farm for a peaceful walk on Boxing Day? – trails open dawn to dusk, no charge.