Denmark Farm Conservation Centre is run by the Shared Earth Trust, a registered charity, at Denmark Farm near Lampeter, in beautiful West Wales.
Our services include:
- Conservation training courses – including habitat management and species identification
- Workshops in natural crafts and sustainable living
- A community-focused wildlife project ‘Wildlife Where you Live’ supported by The Big Lottery Fund and The Esmée Fairbairne Foundation
- Nature trails around our beautiful 40 acre site
- Venue hire including meeting rooms and accommodation suitable for business or family events, courses and even weddings
- Accommodation from dormitories and Eco Campsite to our new self-catering Eco Lodge now taking bookings