Denmark Farm Conservation Centre is run by the Shared Earth Trust, a registered charity, at Denmark Farm near Lampeter, in Ceredigion, West Wales.
Wildlife is at the heart of everything we do. We offer a range of opportunities for you to enjoy and learn more about nature. Our services include:
- Conservation training courses – habitat management and species identification
- Workshops in natural crafts and sustainable living
- Nature trails around our beautiful 40 acre site
- Venue hire – meeting rooms and other facilities
- Accommodation (Self-catering Eco Lodge, dormitories and Eco Campsite)
If you love nature there is so much at Denmark Farm for you to discover.